Well designed and effective landing pages turning website traffic into revenue for your practice.
Landing pages are designed to offer visitors a compelling “call to action.” This call to action may encourage potential patients to:
- Request additional information
- Request an appointment
- Leave a comment
- Sign up for your email newsletter
- Register for an event.
- Purchase an item in your online store
Visitors may arrive at a landing page from pay-per-click campaigns, paid directories, email marketing campaigns, or marketing funnels within your website. No matter what brings potential patients to your landing page, the goal of landing page optimization is to ensure that they leave as qualified leads.
- Landing page identification
- Landing page design and development
- Form creation
- Goal definition and tracking
- Landing page split testing
Optimized landing pages can mean the difference between a medical website that gets a lot of traffic and a medical website that generates a lot of revenue.