Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
Conversion rate optimization increases response to your medical website’s call to action.
The principal is well known in most businesses. It is much easier and less expensive to sell to an existing customer than it is to generate new leads. CRO uses the visitors already coming to your website and focuses on increasing the number of goal completions or conversions.
Most medical websites convert only a fraction of the visitors they receive. Increasing conversion rates by even a small amount can have a dramatic effect on the bottom line of your medical practice.
Increasing conversion rates uses a combination of:
- assessing user demographics and behavior
- defining the business selling proposition
- understanding user goals
- optimizing website usability
- creating persuasive copy
- developing a culture of testing
- incremental improvements
- Website Audits
- Analytics assessment and visitor analysis
- Goal and conversion configuration
- Landing page design
- Usability assessment
- Test design and implementation