Join Our Team
This is our list of job openings:
Education & Experience:
- B.A. in English, Communications, or Language Studies or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in web content development required, including experience writing/editing content for the web
- Experience evaluating writers
- Project management experience
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail is a must
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, environment
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Flexibility to accommodate a variety of projects
- Ability to work independently as well as a proactive member of a creative team
- Develop web content, primarily medical blog posts, static pages
- Assign writing or other content maintenance/development tasks to other team members and freelance resources
- Maintain in-house editorial standards and educate content creators on best web writing practices
- Edit content written by freelance writers and staff
- Seek out topics for content about medical research, health news, events and tips
- Write original articles, blogs and copy as needed
- Monitor and ensure accuracy and timeliness of content
- Provide expertise and assistance in the maintenance of existing material in terms of usability, interactivity, accessibility, information architecture, etc.
- Guide and support clients in their efforts to promote and showcase their services to an online audience
- Coordinate efforts and messaging with SEO team
The successful candidate will be obsessed with clear, concise, error-free website content. You must be familiar with SEO concepts and writing to engage readers while enhancing search engine performance of a website. You will be part of a small professional team in a fast-paced environment dedicated to promoting the medical practices of our clients.
If you are comfortable managing several deadlines simultaneously and have found multiple grammatical errors in this advertisement, please contact us.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Multimedia Design or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years professional experience in graphic design, web design and/or website development
- 1+ Years working with WordPress themes
- Experience inserting jQuery interactions into web pages
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience creating images and web page layouts in Photoshop
- Convert Photoshop PSDs/Fireworks PNGs into standards-compliant HTML/CSS pages
- Working knowledge of Flash and back-end parameters
- Familiarity with On-page SEO
- Familiarity with Social Media Marketing
- Ability to debug for cross browser compatibility
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines and on multiple projects
- Has previously built and/or managed multiple websites
- Able to brainstorm creative ideas in a small group setting
- Ability to take direction and follow established styles
- Experience with PHP and plugin development
- Experience with AJAX
- Experience with Illustrator and InDesign
The successful candidate will be passionate about clean, functional, engaging website design. You must be familiar with SEO concepts and designing sites to enhance search engine performance. You will be part of a small professional team in a fast-paced environment dedicated to promoting the medical practices of our clients.
If you are comfortable managing several deadlines simultaneously and love the creative process of website design, please send an online portfolio or include URL(s) of work cited on resume to demonstrate web design/development.
About IFX Medical Inc.
IFX Medical has been providing medical website design and marketing services to medical practices throughout the United States for over 10 years.
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Time
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays